January 22, 2012

Fast Track Front Porch

I continued working on the school auction house early this morning. I only took breaks to eat cereal, feed the dog, and help my son make his own mini-pizza. Hubby came down to my hobby room around  6 p.m. just before having to leave for Miami on business. I love that he doesn't mind kissing me with paint all over my face! There's still a lot to do, including shopping for more supplies. I realized I bought  two windows that are the wrong size! Arrgh! I'm hoping tomorrow that I will be able to finish up the exterior of the main house then begin on the inside. Wish me luck!



The front porch will need touch-ups tomorrow. I needed to get this photos to the Auction Committee for publication tomorrow | Deadline pressure has always been energizing to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love hearing from other miniaturists. That always brightens my day!